Buscar por nombre del Músico en nuestra base de datos


20090103

Maya Nova


After studying classical guitar and piano throughout my teenage years I later graduated with vocal at the Pop Art Department of State Music Academy in Sofia, Bulgaria. In my native Bulgaria I had the pleasure of collaborating with some of the best jazz musicians and work on some exiting original projects with funk bands Infinity and Forte. I was performing live regularly at night music venues with my own fusion-jazz band Chameleon and later my jazz quartet in the capital Sofia, where I appeared at Jazz Fall Festival and the popular TV show at that time, “the Todor Kolev show”. Years of touring around Europe and then Asia followed. After a stint in Seoul, South Korea I moved to Singapore, where I’ve been living and performing for more than 6 years now, holding residency at hot night spots including The Bar at the Regent, Jazz @ Southbridge club and City Space at Equinox. Currently I am performing Mondays to Saturdays at Chihuly Lounge,Ritz Carlton Hotel, Singapore with my great friend and pianist fantastico Alina Ramirez.Yet another exiting thing is my voice teaching at Singapore's Art College - LaSalle. I still travel around the region to appear in concerts and private events. Particularly glad to say that my debut album is coming along. It is an original music project in collaboration with my good friend, great guitar player and composer Rick Smith and it will feature some of the regions finest local and international musicians. Music and singing is my passion and my career and I hope to hold onto it for many years to come.


Web Side


No hay comentarios:

ACTUAL JAZZ

ACTUAL JAZZ
2008 - 2022